Montag, 16. Januar 2012

ICEA 8th... All good things come to an end!

Anjong!

Today was the last day of ICEA 8th! 


I have to say there are actually three persons who I really missed in these days.... Of course my bromance, Youjung and Clara... 

I think you participated the last ICEA meeting...  even just in my mind...kkkk

After the amusement park we went to another location, and of course it was another kind of bungalow action! When we get into the bus everybody was so exhausted from 5hours adrenalin that we decided to go straight to the MT! When we arrived and they told us to get out of the bus I thought.... okay... there are no lights... nowhere....

I wondered where we "arrived" but then Jay told us... we have to walk a little... next to a forrest and an we had to find our way to a little bungalow town... a few cute dogs welcomed us... after a few minutes the guys started the BBQ and everybody was happy... 


After having dinner Jay (this years leader) told us that everybody gets a certificate and has to say a few words...
Afterwards there was the old game.... everybody writes something about everybody on a piece of paper. But I think it was good, because everybody likes to read nice things about themselves...
And then finally we started to drink...
THX Leisha for your sacrifice... so I could drink mixes Soju...
After a while talking with Mina we decided to start a little drinking game... bad idea!

We played a game I have to introduce to my german friends! It is so much fun but after a 2 hours I had to quit because I was afraid of the consequences of Soju I experienced last week! I think John remembers too...



So I quit at 2 o'clock and went to sleep... but I couldn't find some sleep.... the floor heating was about 200°C and everything burned... Even after Robert and Jack joined me to my left and my right it become even more warmer... so it was a really warm night... the cutest thing was when Robert started to "sleep-cuddle" but after a while it was just too warm... I had to push him a little.... and afterwards Corinna cuddled with my legs... was a crazy night....
At the next morning a cock (rooster) woke nearly everybody up! It was crazy, I can't remember when I woke up because of a rooster...

There he is! The natural alarm clock!
The next morning I could see where we have been... somewhere in nowhere.... even the Cute Socks power doesn't help, so they have to die beneath the road..

Maybe in summer its a little bit more beautiful...kkk
And there was the big goodbye...
But I'm sure, that our journey goes on and ICEA 9th will be a pretty cool thing!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen