Freitag, 27. Januar 2012

Cocoon!

Anjong,

today was of course SPA day... again... I went with my family to SPA Land and we enjoyed a relaxing day! But you already know everything about SPA land... so no more infos...

 Shower bag... now both of us have one!
 Afterwards relaxed!
 And of course... we had to eat some CupCakes...

 The last station of the night was a new restaurant I was introduced to. It was the Cocoon... It is a Wine and Beer and Pasta Restaurant... I know... doesn't fit in europeans mind... but over here it is okay! Located again in Seomyeon by the way...
 The tables were seperated by some curtains, so you can cocoon yourself....kkk




 It was so beautiful everywhere! You had to take off your shoes, of course to go to the separated tables... It was very comfortable!
 And we drank Corona... And it tasted so good to me... I was surprised by myself... i think Janina and Paddy are proud of me! I even drank two of them!

 Very big ice cubes!
That was a usual day in Busan... Tomorrow we are going to some more special place!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen