Montag, 23. Januar 2012

From Essen to Zurich to Berlin to Busan!

Anjong,

maybe I should tell you something about Julia before you will read lots of stuff of what we are doing in the next two weeks! (Even if the most of you guys know her...kkk)

I met her in the seventh grade and since then we are friends... pretty short story, he...

The really cool thing is, that she visited me in every country or city I lived!

Of course we had lots of fun in my hometown... for long 10 years.... and this was the first picture I took from the two of us:

 So young... in the age of 17 ...

The next chapter... Zurich! She visited me for five days in the city I love so much! It was incredible cool!


 And of course we went to the BLIGG concert with Romy! It was outstanding! So much fun, even during the ride to the concert.... I think too much Martini!
 The next chapter was Berlin! She visited me with her boyfriend Basti! Again she visited in wintertime! I don't know why but every time she visits me in winter... Here in my kitchen... or Claudio's kitchen...:-(


 Superman-mobile!
At the christmas market in Berlin-Alexanderplatz! So cold!!! Basti and me had such an crazy ride with one of the attractions... I was so afraid! But I survived! (He either) I think it was the most thrilling thing I did in any kind of amusement parks!

And now she is in Korea and many pictures will follow! So we start to the first day FUN FUN FUN!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen