Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2012

Cat Cafe!

Anjong,

today was a great day for the german "Tierschutzverein"! Julia, who is very curious about cats, and especially little cute cats and me went to the Cat cafe.

I heard a lot of stuff about this place, but never went there, because I don't like cats! But I thought, that it would be a "good" experience. For my german friends... It is a cafe with a lot of cats! And they just ran around like cats do.... Would be the perfect place for my mum! kkkkkk

I have to say that some of them were kind of cute... But I didn't get into the cat mood! But maybe some of you think it is a good idea to put 20 cats in a big room with lots of people drinking coffee and tea. And of course there was K-Pop all the time!!!

Btw: There was a cat toilet door next to the restroom door... craziest thing I saw today....

And here we go.... watch all the cute cats...

 See all the cats after the jump!

 This one was crazy cat!!!

 Cat coffee!
 White Dr. Evil cat!
 Sleeping cat!
 Fluffy cat!

 Kiss cat!
 No ear cat!

And two times sleeping cat!

6 Kommentare:

  1. fluffy cat looks like cotton candy ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. da haste allerdings rest, oder staubflocken cat...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ......euch noch viel spaß.....
    liebe grüße von julias mama

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. was freuen wir uns!!! danke!!! alles gut in essen?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Antworten
    1. alles super, hauptsache euch gehts wirklich gut
      wir haben euch auch lieb.....

      Löschen