Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012

Gyeongju - Hostel or motel?!

Anjong,

as you know Julia and me visited Gyeongju for two days, because it is a city with whole lot of history! Most of the korean history was destroyed within the korean wars, but this city survived mostly! There are lots of temples, tombs and of course places to sleep.

We arrived in the middle of the day. The night before I was so nervous about our sleeping place... so I send a reservation to one of the three official hostels in Gyeongju... Bad idea!!!! hostelworld.com suggested me 75% positive critics.... still bad idea!


The moment we opened the door there was a muggy smell in the air... the guy who worked at and I think owned the hostel (western guy) was a little bit clouded in his head(you remember the weird guy from scary movie 2?!, yes ).... He talk weird stuff and showed us the first room in a corridor which looked like prison.... by saying... I think you can take this one... everybody left.... we entered the room and this moment we knew why everybody left. 

Watch the pictures:










 The closet...


It was so dirty and uncomfortable that we decided to leave. I was really so sorry for the clouded guy, but I really wanted to go, so I told him that my "girlfriend" wants to leave.... she is a little bit picky by choosing her sleeping place... he even wanted to give discount, but we left... and I really was so sorry for him and his family in this dirty place....

So we decided to go to a MT (motel) and oh my god.... it is really a place build just for one thing... "cuddling"!
By paying the new room (by the way just 4€ more expensive than the first one) the concierge can't see you, you just pay and go in, without giving a name, or anything....


 We slept in "love suite 501"!
 Our beloved bathroom with rain shower...


 Love chair!
 Love bed...
 Love TV , with korean "love movies" we were really surprised...

 Yes, you can watch your partner (if you want to) while taking a shower... so exiting...
 Bigest Highlight in Motel "Icarus"the penis and vagina machine!
Here a vagina with legs and arms... so weird...
This is the motel survival kid! Yes, your eyes don't lie...

Julias cute teddy, Bruno loved the second place!

Now you can decide which one is better....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen