Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012

Julia - Gut Ding will Weile haben...

Anjong,

today was a very exiting day... and it is just 1:15pm... Today my good friend Julia comes to Busan to visit me for 2 weeks.

The flight schedule said, that she will arrive 8:50 in the morning... But when I got home last night her boyfriend wrote me a message, that she is in munich because of all the snow falling in Germany... I imagined her being very angry at Munich International Airport... kkkk

But after more or less five hours delay she could go back on her flight to Korea. And again off the aircraft because it was damaged... kkkk

But she continued her flight after a little while and now she is on her way !

There is just one positive thing in all that confusion. I could sleep much longer ...kkk


I am very exited what she will say to my current home town :-)

But for now... Welcome Julia!

Update: First picture:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen