Montag, 30. Januar 2012

Gold gold gold!

Anjong,

today Julia and me went to Haeundae (Jangsang station) to get a long and intensive thai massage! 

We took exit 10 and walked about 200m straight to a very high building.... in the six floor there was a temple for all your senses! The moment the elevator door opens you feel relaxed, like in heaven! Suddenly it is warm, it smells like flowers and herbals! But not too intensive... You just feel comfortable. And everything is golden! 


Of course you have to take of your shoes to walk over the heated floor. You can choose between different procedures. We decided to take "Thai deluxe". Including herbal treatments, hot stone treatments, back, abdomen, feet, arm, legs, back and head massage. So nearly the whole body!

We didn't expected to get massages next to each other, but we got a couple room! So funny to hear each other moan, not only for amusement, sometimes for pain. The massage girls were not so soft as usual. 

After an introducing leg massage my girl started to walk up and down my back and legs. O god, I thought... 90 minutes walking on my back... I can't take it.... But after about 5 minutes she started the herbal treatment on my back. Much more relaxing...

I don't wanna explain the whole procedure, but I wanna tell you the specials...

One big special for me was the post facial massage. At first they cleaned the skin from the herbal oil with a coconut milk towel. I was so surprised! After cleaning they put on a face mask. Very nice!

Of course there were pretty hard treatments... it was thai massage, right... so they wanted to crackle all our bones... Sometimes it really hurt... but afterwards you just feel perfect!

One time when she turned my head so fast to the left it really crackled 4 times in a row... then I was so afraid to let her turn my head to the right... but she calmed me and ...wush.... another 2 crackles....

But enough talking... check out the pictures!















 Nice cloths, right?!
 I look like a pasha....
 Even the tea was so amazing!
 Seconds before the massage started John skyped me so he was a little highlight this night...







It was a perfect night! Now we are so relaxed!

2 Kommentare:

  1. hihi auf dem einen bild siehts so aus als wärste nackig^^ - nur mit nem kissen "bekleidet"

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. man sieht ja immer nur das was man sehen will, ne...

    AntwortenLöschen