Samstag, 28. Januar 2012

ICEA 8th final Group meeting!

Anjong,

last night my group in ICEA 8th had their first and final meeting....kkkk and it was really so much fun!

Julia and me met them in front of Lotte department store (after some difficulties). But after finally meeting them we went to have korean BBQ! And of course it was Julia's first time, but she really enjoyed... She was thrilled by eating meat in a leaf! kkkk 
I remember my first days in Korea when I was a little distracted by the leafs on the table, but now I was like yeah of course, you can put your meat in there and salad and whatever you want....

And she liked it...

 After dinner we went to a nice place, WaraWara in Seomyeon... Of course we had to take our shoes off,  but what I saw afterwards was even new to me... Fake on the floor sitting, because the table was just 50cm below the floor, so we sat on a rank. You know what... it was even heated!

 Here Julia had to experience the octopus flavor... Yummy!
 Here we drink with Taehyun, like the whole night... so much fun!

 Here Melissa and me decided to go to the BIG BANG concert in Seoul in March! It will be so cool!
And the last two pictures... Saying goodbye to ICEA 8th group and to the night!
See you guys!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen