Montag, 19. Dezember 2011

Anjong John!

Anjong,

today was the big day! I picked John at Incheon airport! I was really so excited to see him again! I was waiting at gate D, because the plane from munich arrived there. Pure logic!!!

While waiting I got more and more exited. After the first couples embraced each other I got very edgy!

So, I had to wait 50 min till he came out of the door! It was so good to see him!

After reuniting we went to the airport railroad. I couldn't help but observing his behavior and his reactions to every tiny detail he recognized. It was absolutely incredible...


 kkk, now John is at home, just asians...kkk
 First breakfast at Paris baguette, Youjungs and my favorite bakery!

After getting our stuff to the hostel we startet to Namdaemun market. 
 I think the biggest market here in Seoul... There are probably thousands of little shops and booths. Like some selling super mario jogging pants!

Lots of spices (and other food)
 Peace out!
 Partner jackets - Korean style!
 Crazy bicycle, I think its Johns favorite vehicle over here...
And finally Johns biggest wish came true... eating fish in a (for me) traditional korean restaurant. It was soooo good! The place was even on TV and the girls from "Girls generation" visited the host mum :-)

The proof!

I'm so happy to have John here during the christmas holidays! 

To be continued.....

2 Kommentare:

  1. hihi und beide nur am strahlen^^ wie schön..aber micha dir wäre auch keiner böse wenn du einfach mal die nächsten wochen nichts in dein blog schreibst und einfach mal die zeit genießt und auch vollkommen ausnutzt :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. na klar, sooo glücklich! klar schreib ich blog, immer wenn john mal kurz weg ist :-) kkkk

    AntwortenLöschen