Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2011

Mainstream Romantic!

Anjong,

yesterday was the first day of christmas in germany... So I wanted to do something contemplative with John. Thats why I grabbed him and went to the diamond bridge... This place is so romantic to look at... You just see the beach at night with all the stars in the sky and the lights shining from the bridge and sparkling in the sea...

At first we went to the beach and took some pictures... I saw a couple searching for someone who could take pictures of them together, so I decided to ask them taking pictures of us and afterwards I could take pictures of them... But the moment they realized, that the big bad white guy is coming towards them they started to turn around... but they couldn't shake me off... In the end everybody was happy...






 After taking pictures we went to a cute cafe having honey bread and a hot cup of coffee...so a little christmas spirit, even because they played the "Glee - Christmas" hits... what I really appreciated!



So, merry xmas again!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen