Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011

Kim-Jong-iLL!

Anjong,

im sorry for not posting on my blog for the last few days, but I got a little bit ill.

I dont know where it came from, but it hit me from behind.

So, i transformed to Kim-Jong-ill.... kkkk

Last night my temperature rose and I feel really bad. But thanks to my friends today I feel really better!
Robert gave me some paracetamol last night and so I could sleep the whole night. Today Youjung came to the dormitory and visited me.

Besides she gave me korean magic medicine. Thank you so much!
And so I hope tomorrow I feel so much better....

Even Dawoon gave me many advices for getting better. I appreciate that I found so good friends in a land that is so far away from home....

And maybe its the right time to write something about the Korean health system.
As noticed, there are no normal doctors around here. I just saw Beauty-Docs and dentists... Thats why every korean is going to the hospital in the case of illness. Even Dawoon told me to go to the hospital, because he cares so much. But now getting better I don't have to make this experience.....

Thanks again to my friends!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen