Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011

Love shot!

Anjong,

yesterday John and me arrived in Busan! During the KTX ride both of us fell asleep, because the days in Seoul were so exhausting!

Busan station!
After getting to my dormitory we got a shower, did our laundry and went outside to rock Seomyeon!

At first we had dinner ( of course seafood for John and meat for me)... He is really happy, that you can order many different kinds of seafood in nearly any restaurant over here... (I dont care...)





After showing him Seomyeon, all its lights and bars and clubs we went to shoot some skeletons...

Maybe you remember my Blog entry called "Disco Pang Pang".... so we went to kind of play-shooting-hall....

And what happened there you'll see after the jump...

 Playing "Basketball!" Between; My high score was better.......


 Karaoke...

 John was trying to grab some Puka pencil case for me...
 Tapsonic...


SHOOTER!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen