Freitag, 30. Dezember 2011

Congratulations!

Anjong!

Today it is my turn to say "Thank you" for all the lovely Birthday surprises and wishes! I wanna thank all the guys who posted on my facebook wall, who sent me lovely facebook messages.

I received even two old-fashioned E-Mails! Surprise surprise!

Two other surprises came with the whatsapp messenger! I received an audio congratulation and a video congratulation... Supercool!

But there was much more than digital surprises yesterday!

The first thing was that I became ill from the one day to the other, and guess what.... today I'm almost okay again....

So I had to cancel the tiny "party"... But as Julia mentioned in her Birthday Card (which arrived about three weeks ago kkk) If I cant come to the party... the party will come to me!

And what can I say... she was so right! G-1, Youjung and Marlena just came to my room to celebrate my Birthday! It was sooo cute, because I didn't expected and visitors.... I just talked on german to John while realizing that it was not John who came in....
 They brought a big cake with candles and little cute presents... I was really touched... even if I had to lay all the time, because I felt so weak....


 Of course the cake was pretty delicious, I was told...:-)

Later that night ( I was just about going to bed) Johnny knocked at my door and brought another load of surprises... He prepared a cute picture card with his best wishes...
 And he brought me some presents from Robert, which are really very very cute! Of course a Domo Kun and he wrote me a card, which was really "geilomatisch"!!!



So, thank you guys, that I felt not alone on a really sick day...kkkk!!! 

1 Kommentar:

  1. So, this is my first time that I use this modern tool to send you a message. Welcome to the 21st century Stefan. I only want to emphasize that I was one of two who sent an old-fashioned e-mail. Today I sent another one. Pass auf dich auf! Ich denke an dich. stefan!

    AntwortenLöschen