Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011

Exams - Friends - Traveling

Anjong,

today it was the first day without pressure, studies, exams...the first day for about 4 weeks!!!!

What I did during the day is not worth to write on my blog, but tonight I met again with Dawoon and Youjung. I know, sounds pretty exiting, he?!



We just celebrated finishing all exams and talked for hours!

It was so cool to be free from everything and being with my friends!

I really appreciate, that I can hang out with these two guys just for having dinner and a cup of coffee... for no special reason or having a big event or something! I think everybody was exhausted from the last weeks and so I was happy for the pretty relaxed evening!


But another reason I wanna post today is the fact that John will come to Korea in two days!

Tomorrow I will take the KTX with Robert to Seoul and we will have a great day in the capital. Because on monday he leaves Korea for christmas holidays in germany and on monday morning John will arrive at Incheon airport.

PERFECT TIMING!

Im pretty exited to host John in Korea....


You have to read a lot in the next days and weeks!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen