Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

Goodbye Clara!

Anjong,

today there is the next goodbye....

Clara, one of my three closest korean friends has to leave Korea. She studied Tourist management and now she is going to Abu-Dabi to work there for six month!

So cool, a land with desert, desert, desert and very rich oil barons! I hope she has a good time over there!

To say goodbye we met near our university having dinner.

So, Youjung and Clara came to the dormitory to meet us. Then we went to the restaurant...
On our way Dawoon called (he has to study a lot in these days, so I haven't seen him for about 14 days...) that he is at Naengjeon station. So I was very happy that he can say goodbye to Clara too, and that I can see him....

Anyway we celebrated Clara with a korean BBQ and macoli and Soju and Megju and and and....

All the pictures, after the jump!

Goodbye Clara!!!


 BBQ!!!

 The roof of the second shigdang!
 Pretend to be cool!


 The three, leaving....
We just wanted to embrace her, but Dawoon said: "O gosh, Zombies!"


I send you lots of kisses Clara! Take care!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen