Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011

The Gift!

Anjong,

a few weeks ago I posted a little packet. The post assistant was truly amazed by the stuff I wanted to send to the other side of the world.

By the way, I think that I was the first person who wanted to send a packet to Zurich, Switzerland in that post office. She had to check several lists and called many people till she finally knew how many Won she had to declare.

But she was very interested what a swiss girl wants to do with all the stuff....

I packet a little laboratory-survivial-package for my friend Romy. With a few cute things she can use in the laboratory to atomize some laughs and a good mood in the lab.

And after the jump you can see the way she wants to say thank you!


And now its my turn to say thank you!

THANK YOU ROMY!!!!

PS: Greetings to Michi!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen