Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Its like going under....

Anjong...

No, im not going under, just kidding.... Because tonight I was the only german hanging out with lots of korean people. And I didnt know all of them...

But I think, that they were pretty good. I felt very comfortable with them. So, even if their english was not the best, they tried really hard to talk to me.....

I know, my english isn't the best too, but I try really hard!

So, we went to kind of restaurant in which you have your own small room for yourself! I was very exited to meet Youjungs friends beside ICEA and I think it was worth it. I liked the two girls, even they had some problems to communicate with me, kkkkkkk!!

So I had a fun night! Thanks to Richard, Youjung and the girls!

 So, G-juan, kkkk kind of european slang spelling, and me...
 The girls!
 Girls bring the boys out!
Und zum Abschied nochmal! War nen cooler Abend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen