Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011

Tap Sonic!

Anojng,

today I wanna show you another expression of the Korean Pop-culture.

A few days ago while I was lying in bed, fighting with my fever I thought about getting my old apps from germany on my cellphone.

But there was an application I could not resist to download. It was the "Tap Sonic"!


The game is all about breaking the high score in tapping and sliding threw the newest and most beloved K-Pop hits. So, everybody who loves music, loves Tap Sonic. I introduced John to Tap Sonic and even he is infiltrated by all the tapping and sliding.


Another story is the korean behavior in the subway. Nearly nobody is talking in there, thats why I sometimes feel ashamed, because the germans are soooo loud (normal speaking/laughing). But if you watch korean people, they always tap something on their smart phones and Ipads. And of course I cant help to watch the screens. And what do I see the most in these days?! Right, Tap sonic!

When I first loaded the app it was nearly 1:00am in the morning. But the next time I recognized the time it was 4:00am! So, the game catches you and your time.

But after all you guys in europe can download it for free and play different free songs. I promise, that you will love to tip, slide and even sing to the K-Pop hits.



And if you wanna see how the pro's play the game, watch this!!!!! It is incredible! You must watch this!




2 Kommentare: