Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2011

Christmas Eve!

Anjong,

yesterday was christmas eve and I spent it with so special people! Of course John was with me and also my very close friends Dawoon and Youjung! All I wanted for my korean christmas were the three of them!

(and of course all of my other friends, but I know that it is impossible, so I thought about whats possible!!!)

We made so many new memories at this year christmas eve!

Of course there were many first times for John again, but for me also! We ate "black ramjon" in a very famous restaurant. They prepare the noodles right next to your table, so everything fresh, fresher, the freshest!!! Even the mandus were "home-made"...kkkk

My dearest male-asian-people,kkkk
After having dinner we went to a place where we could catch this special day in a special way.... but u will see it in the next post...

As we went on we felt a little bit hungry again and went to a New York French Fries Bar!
 All the koreans with their cell phones.... its quiet common not to talk, you have to use Kakaotalk or Whatsapp to communicate!
 Lucky Dawoon with the French fries!

After eating again we went for a little christmas shopping tour. John found lots of cool Korean fashion stuff and I spent a few Won too...
Of course we ended the day with a good old Starbucks coffee and some chiso! Thats a christmas eve I like!
 Here the last picture showing the four of us, for a pretty long time, because Dawoon leaves today for the Philippines for four weeks and when he comes back to Korea John will be in germany again....
(pay attention to Youjung and Dawoons face, they change while John and me don't move a millimeter!

Ps: I miss my family and my friends at home!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen